My son and I are leaving our small town in southeastern United States to live for a year in a small town in southeastern France. It couldn't possibly be THAT different, right?

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Intouchables

OK, ignore the adorable boys in the tree.  I am posting this photo because it shows the poster for the movie, Intouchables, which I saw on Saturday night with my friend, Dom.  It stars François Cluzet and Omar Sy(the beautiful man shown here).  Really a must-see!  I will buy it as soon as it becomes available.  

"A la suite d’un accident de parapente, Philippe, riche aristocrate, engage comme aide à domicile Driss, un jeune de banlieue tout juste sorti de prison… Bref, la personne la moins adaptée pour le job. Ensemble ils vont faire cohabiter Vivaldi et Earth Wind and Fire, le verbe et la vanne, lescostumes et les bas de survêtement… Deux univers vont se téléscoper, s’apprivoiser, pour donner naissance à une amitié aussi dingue, drôle et forte qu’inattendue, une relation unique qui fera des étincelles et qui les rendra… Intouchables." 


No comments:

Post a Comment