My son and I are leaving our small town in southeastern United States to live for a year in a small town in southeastern France. It couldn't possibly be THAT different, right?

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Loto!

Just a short post to say how much Jed and I love B-I-N-G-O, or as it is known here, Loto.  His school had a big Loto night at the Espace Mistral to raise money for the parents association, and I really think that every family in the school was represented.  There were kids everywhere, all playing their cards and hoping to win the amazing prizes that had been donated.  Jed and I never even came close, but we had a great time.  He would have loved the electric scooter, and I was dreaming of a vacation in Spain, but neither were in the cards for us.  We sat with our friend, Bénédicte,  and her family and contributed to the school's coffers by eating lots of goodies from the concession stand.  Sounds like a good night to me!

Look at that top card!  Bénédicte's dad was one number away from winning the trip to Spain.  

Kylian and Jed in front of the Loto board

Mattéo and a friend from school

No comments:

Post a Comment