My son and I are leaving our small town in southeastern United States to live for a year in a small town in southeastern France. It couldn't possibly be THAT different, right?

Monday, May 28, 2012

Today we celebrated Pentecost (and my forty-fourth official day off!!!) by having a picnic at the Base de Loisirs.  We feasted on sandwiches, camembert cheese, cherry tomatoes, potato salad, and cantaloupe.  The boys played frisbee and cops and robbers and skipped stones on the lake while Dom and I talked and Sam read and stretched out in the sun.  It was a pretty relaxing day.


Le déjeuner sur l'herbe


Dom and Eytan


  The big boys were too rough for Eytan so he sat on the bench with Sam for a while.


Jed wasn't jealous, was he?  He ran up right as I was taking the previous photo.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment