My son and I are leaving our small town in southeastern United States to live for a year in a small town in southeastern France. It couldn't possibly be THAT different, right?

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Poët Laval for the third time

On Saturday afternoon, Jed and I went back to Poët Laval to show it to Sam, Dom, Néo, and Eytan.  It was sunny and hot, but up in the hills it felt nice.


Even though it was out third trip to the old village, Jed and I still saw some places that we had never seen before.  This is the entrance to a free art gallery.  The woman there was very nice.  She refilled our water bottles and even let the children touch a few things.


Behind the boys is the gallery owner's outdoor seating area, which is closed to the public.  It looked very inviting.  Eytan made us laugh all day.


Me and my adventure buddy.


Jed enjoyed showing his dad around.


There were lots of flowers in bloom this time.



At the top of the dungeon.  We threatened to leave the kids here, and they said that they wanted to lock up the moms.  They were willing to spare the dad, for some reason.


Jed in front of the ruins of a chapel.


Jed trying to further ruin the chapel.


I lightened this up using Photoshop, but it looks strange now.  Oops!



My other adventure buddy.


No comments:

Post a Comment