My son and I are leaving our small town in southeastern United States to live for a year in a small town in southeastern France. It couldn't possibly be THAT different, right?

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Packing up


Instead of packing up the last of Jed's things, I am blogging.  I have almost finished anyway.  Surprisingly, all of his things still fit into one big suitcase.  He has outgrown a lot of his clothes so we are giving those away, and he also gave away some toys.  


This is a photo of the only thing that we are fighting about.  Jed wants to take all of these rocks back to America.  We spread them out on this table, and he chose his favorites, but when I left for the grocery store, Sam told me that he put them all back into his backpack.  Those things weigh a ton!   

No comments:

Post a Comment