My son and I are leaving our small town in southeastern United States to live for a year in a small town in southeastern France. It couldn't possibly be THAT different, right?

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Les aventures de Tintin



It has been rainy and cold for days and days so Jed and I decided to see a film just to have a change of scenery.  We cannot find films in English so we chose another action-packed film that Jed could understand without much help from me.  I have never read Tintin so the entire movie was a nice surprise.    

2 comments:

  1. Can Jed understand cartoons? I heard that that is a big help in learning a language.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's understanding more and more French in general, and he loves to watch the Simpsons. His biggest love at the moment, though, is the music video channel.

    ReplyDelete