My son and I are leaving our small town in southeastern United States to live for a year in a small town in southeastern France. It couldn't possibly be THAT different, right?

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Day 2 in Languedoc Roussillon

Itinerary:  the medieval village, Carcassonne where we visited the Museum of Torture
then, a quick drive-by of the beach at Narbonne just to say that we saw the Mediterranean
Someone needs a haircut!

La Cité in Carcassonne is a little too Disney World touristy for me, but there were some nice views from the ramparts.  

Outside the Torture Museum

Photos are not allowed inside the museum so this is the only opportunity that I had to torture my child.

 
Jed got a real dagger as a souvenir, and Erin quickly established dagger rules for the back seat of the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment